Each of the lessons and their accompanying data and projects can be downloaded from this page. Each lesson has been designed as “hands-on”, it has a timeline of 90 minutes, it is self-contained, and it is packaged into a zip file.
- Lesson 1 – Introducing Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Lesson 2 – Getting started with ArcGIS Explorer.
- Lesson 3 – GIS basics and concentration of world population.
- Lesson 4 – Ecoregions and threatened species.
- Lesson 5 – What happens to waste?
- Lesson 6 – My waste and the sea turtles.